Sunday, June 27, 2010

I don't know who to trust... and i don't have the courage because i still.... anw i'm simply not interested cause they ain't true. BTW, said is easier den done ;) ewwww!


I'm really confused and utterly disappointed ! You once said, all is just a piece of shit and lie! I couldn't take it anymore. WHY like that ? You know what, i BELIEVE what goes around comes around. You will, trust me ;) I don't have to be like you, do u know why?! cause YOU simply disgust me ;) I drop tears uncontrollably... and I don't want to. know why? cause i'm like a fool. i believe ppl do change if you want to, but some ppl just don't?! GOSH! DISGUSTED and CHILDISH! EEEEWWWW!!! but i will wait and see hehehehe!! ARGH!!!! F U! =D i hate to hate ppl, but you will never change and worse u think you are so great. and u know, my heart is laughing.... what a joke you are. hahahhahahaha!!! ;)))))