Thursday, August 12, 2010








"I'm not perfect but if I were, trust me you'd get bored. So #love me for who I am." ~ Unknown :))) Some people build walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down. Today was the first day of the rest of my life.‎"Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure." "If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." ‎"I am not a has-been. I am a will be." Don't think you're IMPOSSIBLE,change your paradigm into I'M POSSIBLE! One of the hardest things in life is having "I Love You" in your heart that you can't utter. Sometimes I wish I could just fast-forward through time, just to see if it's all worth it in the end. Learn what to say at the right time. 'Cause one word can flip the mood instantly. I never thought things will turn out this way. Good things come not to those who wait, but to those who seize their opportunities. I will always love you, cause i've never ever bear to give you up. No matter rains or shines, I will always love you. You know I will never give you up.