Saturday, September 04, 2010

You don't see me at all.
Note to self I miss you terribly, this is what we call a tragedy, come back to me. Confided in me was your heart, I know it's hurting you but it's killing me. Play your games and walk away, your integrity don't mean shit. I stand before a road that will lead into the unknown, at least unknown to me. Torn apart at the seams and my dreams turn to tears, I'm not feeling this situation. Broken by words left unspoken. ‘Do this for me’, ‘no’, ‘if you love me you will’, ‘Fine!!’ I am what I am, your opinion is neither desired nor required.
Ndy, my buddy! he just live next to me! chilled with him and his friend around my area. i'm not in a good mood, super damn moodless actually... i don't feel right at all, without your text and everything. don't ask me why cause it's just kind of mixed feelings i supposed!