Thursday, July 29, 2010


It's been a week ever since i'm with him. To be truthful, i'm feeling so awkward and uneasy all over and each and everytime i have to be pretend to be strong and happy so that we wouldn't have any conflicts between us. As i wouldn't want us to be unhappy or feel the heartache. Frankly, i'm kinda surprised that such a short period tho it's only a week so far, but we meet everyday without fail. The feeling is so strong, sometimes the words or actions that u purposely sound out to make me jealous, i can say it's a good start that i feel this way cause that proven i really love you. Gosh, it's been so long since i ever felt this way. But bad thing is, my heart actually bleeds tho! *OUCH* It's hurts la! den after u told me, no la, just kidding... den u start to tell me u really love me after. Damn la, so bad la! tho i know it's just kidding la, but for the moment i can feel the pain. Truthful enough, i really wanna last long in my next relationship, that's why after him i stay single for few months to take a clearer look to see who's the true one and my perfect soulmate. :) No point rushing right when you haven't find the right one. But right now, you, my love D is the guy that make me feel ' in love.' I'm willing to make any sacrifice for you, jolly well. Cause i know you worth. "Boyfriend is you choose yourself one, as i told myself i deserve a better guy someone that love me wholehheartedly and unselfishly. I just quarrelled with you and i just walked off. At the spite of moment, i walked off angrily. Now, i'm feeling so upset and disappointed tho!