Thursday, July 15, 2010


It's hard to be yourself when you don't even know who you are. Goodbye without reasons is the most painful one, love without reasons is the most beautiful one. Sometimes it's not about the breakup that hurts, but the flashback that come after. It's hard when you know you shouldn't hold on, and yet you're too in love to let go. In my loneliness, i started to think about alot of things that happened in my life. When i look back at somethings that make me cry, i laugh at it. But when i see things that make me laugh, i cry. Best revenge? i think, is smile... never let them knows it hurts. It's scary to know that nothing can kills you 0.1% germ :/ I have so many thoughts in my head, i just don't find the way to express them out. I always try to forget you, but... my life is perfect. cause my perfect life is you. We don't realise how much somethings mean to us until it's gone. I'm here with you on my mind the entire time, and sometimes i wonder do i ever crossed your mind? ;( You're the reason why i smile even the saddest part of my life. One of the secret of a long and fruitful life is to forgive i supposed. Band-aids are like smile, they cover up pain but deep down inside it's still hurts. -_- No matter how many times you're torn apart, you can always manage to pull yourself back in the end. People who judge, don't matter. People who matter, don't judge. Count your rainbows, not thunderstorms. ;) hehe. lol. Life isn't fair, but life isn't fair for everyone. That makes life fair. I shouldn't even started, knowing that love would drive me crazy and frustrated. You are in my life even if i'm not in yours.